Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Recovered from the fall, illness

Korea has an excellent medical service system. I have recovered from the food poisoning, concussion, and stiches are out. I'm grateful. I still need to see Dr. Yoo in Seoul, whom is considered an recommended Chiropractor for my back. An Orthopedic surgeon in our neighborhood recommended the titanium screws in my L-5/S-1 as a last-resort. Otherwise, I just need to return to regular exercise on the bike and also do Yoga to strengthen my spine. School is going good, we started a new session this month, with new students and many returning from last month. I enjoy teaching and can't complain about the comfortable apartment or location nearby the school and subway system. I just wish there was more time to relax in the sun. Other teachers are returning to "happy spirits" after our spring picnic fiasco. Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment