Sunday, June 19, 2016

Adventure Cycling // Alastair Humphreys // From Round the World to Mountain Bike in Scotland


[Authors notes: An imaginary journey round Scotland, linking together wild bothies and landscapes.
Apart from one day, when I was joined by a friend, I made this trip by myself, filming it all myself.
I used a car to do the grunt work between some of the locations as they are spread all over Scotland.
Please don't ask me for the locations of these bothies! Equipment: Canon 5D Mkii, ION camera, DJI Phantom Quadcopter (carried in a big 90litre backpack as I rode) end authors notes]

Alastair Humphreys is an English adventurer, author and motivational speaker. His first big adventure was completing a four-year bicycle journey around the world.[1] He was a National Geographic Adventurer of the Year in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment